
This weekend we went to Delta for Granny and Papa Larsen's mission farewell. We had so much fun and we got to visit with a ton of friends and family that we don't get to see often enough.

Stephanie and I were outside talking when all the sudden we heard Natalie and Jacquie. Jack had brought Natalie all the way outside and down the stairs...For those who don't know Jacquie she is 5. LOL. Luckily they made it and Natalie was OK.

I love my family soooo much. I really enjoyed this trip and i'm so glad that I got to see all my favorite people. We are going to miss John and Linda sooo much while they are on their mission but we are so proud of them for doing what is right and for going to serve the Lord. We are so sad that we aren't going to see you for 2 years, but we will look forward to seeing you on Skype. It's not as good as the real thing but it's better than letters only. We love you, you are a big part of why our family is so awesome. Good Luck. held og lykke
4 comments:
That was such an awesome farewell meeting. I am so glad I was able to come up for it and visit with them before they left and that I got to visit with you guys! Josh and I love you guys so much and we are so grateful to have you as such close friends. I LOVE that picture of Papa John holding Caleb - that is priceless.
Great pictures.
It was great to see you guys! Sure do love y'all.
You should post that video you made. I didn't get the chance to see the whole thing and would love to see it.
Loves and kisses,
Jeffery
Josh I have not heard (sorry the word has not made if over the little pond) Where are your mum and dad going on their mission? That is AWSOME! The house that we are living in while we are here is actually a house of some members in Richards ward. They are serving their mission at the London temple. Not to far from home, but they LOVE IT!!! In fact they are thinking of extending.
keep me posted.
armeade@gmail.com
I thought the weekend was a whole lotta fun. Can't wait to see you again this weekend!!
((HUGS))
Post a Comment