We went to Delta this weekend for a final GOODBYE to Granny and Papa Larsen. We took some fun pictures out in Oak City. We all had a great time!
Guess the outfit change put her over the edge.
We really did have fun, my kids were little stinkers though. Natalie, I believe, is going through a growth spurt and Caleb is just TWO.
We said our final goodbyes to John and Linda and wish them the best of luck tomorrow! WE LOVE YOU!



2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! We are going up to Oak City canyon on Thursday to have our family pictures taken - where were you guys? Those leaves look beautiful and where is that fence at? Were you in the canyon - let me know PLEASE! We may steal some of your geographic picture sites, if that's cool with you! I really love that family picture of you guys, it's priceless - I love Caleb's look in it...his personality shines in it!
You are such a freaking geek! The Ariel shot...I'm still busting up! The slide show was great. Those pictures are awesome! Good job!
Post a Comment