Saturday, October 2, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys

Caleb loves the rodeo and when they came into town the end of May he just had to go. I hate the rodeo (and actually had a massive allergy attack and couldn't breathe when I tried to go to the rodeo this September) so Josh took Caleb. They had a boys night out and ate hot dogs and watched the rodeo until Caleb couldn't keep his eyes open.

I have such fun handsome boys in my family and I know I don't tell them enough that I love them!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Really cute pictures. Really cute family you are!

jennie said...

Cute pictures! Caleb looks so much like Josh to me. I can't believe how big he is. I still remember when he was a baby and I got the biggest kick out of his long hairs :)Don't apologize, I actually need to be better about commenting too. I look at blogs a lot, but don't always comment cuz I feel like I always say the same thing. I was kinda venting on FB. You know me: loud mouth :)

Alan and Paula said...

Fun to see your growing family. Hope all is well with you, it looks like it. xoxo