Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lettuce Eat!!!

So with five weeks left to go the race is on to get everything done on my list. I've managed to cross about 2 things off but still have a mountain of tasks I would like to have done before this new bundle of joy comes. It's funny how in terms of having the baby and see him/her 5 weeks is taking FOREVER, but when I start concentrating on getting things accomplished it seems like time is slipping away.....Somethings not right here.

I'm starting to freak out about how to be a mother of three. I know I did the same thing before Natalie came and it worked out, I'm just concerned that I'm going to lose what little sanity I have left :) It's all worth it right???

My kids are notorious for waking up early early in the morning. So I use the electronic babysitter or boob tube to substitute for me so I can catch a few more minutes of disturbed sleep on the couch next to them. I actually fell asleep for about a half hour and when I woke up I found the kids had helped themselves to a little breakfast. LOL.


At least they made healthy choices and were sharing! I love my kids. I just hope this baby number 3 fits right in with these too lunatics :)

3 comments:

Steph said...

That is one large head of lettuce.

jennie said...

HAHA! So funny! You poor thing. Are you so tired lately? I remember being so exhausted at the end. Wow, it's getting so close. I can't wait to see your baby! Natalie looks like she's grown so much since I saw her last! Don't worry, I'm sure it will all work out and you'll do great. You are the type that will have no problem managing with 3. I'll be freaking out too when we get there but that's not for A WHILE! I hear that once you have 3, you can handle any amount of kids...that it won't even phase you after that. But, I don't plan on ever finding out for sure :) So what are your plans for the birth? All naturale again?

luke and kourt said...

Hey Christy and Josh! Just wanted to say Hi! Also, I'm getting married and I'd love to send you guys an invitation, if you want :) email your address to kourtchic@yahoo.com