Monday, March 9, 2009

A Fun Suprise :)

If you haven't guessed by the widget on the sidebar Josh and I are expecting baby #3! We are so excited. The baby (which I'm saying is a Boy) will be due November 15 or somewhere abouts.

Now some of you may be thinking holy cow she's not very far along why announce it so early. Well I have a big mouth and with something like this it was getting so hard to not say anything. Also other than parents no one knows yet so I thought who else to tell but the wonderful people who read my blog! If you don't read my blog then maybe you don't deserve to know just yet! :)

I have heard a few scoffs from people over the last couple months who have heard that Josh and I were actually trying to have our kids closer together so I thought i'd just state that I love my kids and I love having them so close together! And HONESTLY, Natalie and this new baby will be 23 months apart I don't think that's too close and it's almost 5 months FARTHER apart than Caleb and Natalie were, although we didn't plan that.

It was strange to have a second child but I'm even more freaked out now that a third is actually on its way! How am I going to handle 3 kids? How do you take them all to store, park, or to sacrament alone? I'm sure I'll figure it out by trial and error but it's always on my mind. Anyway, I hope that you all find this is great news too and I'll keep you updated on the baby's progress if there is any blog-worthy

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! This is great news.

Love you guys.

Jeffery

Steph said...

Congrats!! Caleb is so friggin cute in his little tux and Nat is so friggin cute with the biggest flower on top of her head and pretty pink dress :)!!

xoxoxo

Riki Lee said...

Congratulations you guys! I think it's great that you are having your kids close together - then they'll be great friends. We want to do the same thing. And how cute is that picture of the kids at the top of your blog!

Casie said...

I didn't know people were scoffing, maybe they should remember if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! I think it's great news and I'm excited to snuggle your little one in several months!

Meghan said...

I say YEAH! haha. I have my first 3 very close together. I had 3 kids in 3 1/2 years! I love it! I wouldn't want it any other way. #4 will be a bit of a break, but hopefully 4,5&6 will be close together (ha, like the docs will let me have 6 kids! haha, I'd be lucky to get #4 here safe!)
Anyways, you will learn to handle 3 kids. I promise. If you can do 2, you can do 3. They bring such a blessing into your life (as you already know) and the lord will bless you. The park is pretty challenging at times, just go to a smaller park, where they won't get lost, and sacrament meeting is hard...especially when your almost 2 year old runs up on the stand and shouts MAMA. Thats when you pretend you have no clue who this crazy child is! LOL) Congrats!

Dallas said...

Congrats guys! I think it is all wonderful. All my siblings were close in age and I LOVED it! We are all still so close to this day and you guys are such good parents!

Jill said...

That's so awesome. Congrats. But you are making it really difficult for me to catch up... My baby is too little for another one yet! And your kids look totally cute in those wedding pics.

love ya, jill

Aubrey said...

Yeah!! That's so great!!! My kids are only gonna be about 16 months apart and I'm so excited for them to grow up together. You do what you know is best for you and then nobody else's opinions matter. Plus how fun of a mom are you since you are still young enough to play!!

Anonymous said...

Christy, you're making my heart melt. I understand your feelings. I wish I was there to give you a hug...and go shopping together :). Give Josh and teh children my love too. Brendan and I miss you guys like crazy. I wish we could be closer to one another. It's not often you find friends like you guys. Love, Jill OX

Falon Felsted said...

Yip Yip Yipee!!!

Scott and Siobhan said...

Congrats I'm all about having kids close together your kids look so cute. we miss you guys hope to see ya soon

Heidi and Steve Lofgren said...

Have as many and as close as you want.. I love being a Granny!!!
You and Josh are GREAT parenst!!

Caridaun said...

i AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU DARLIN!!!

jennie said...

Well while other people are old farts and still having kids, we will be glad we popped em out close together and are done with it. Who wants to be in their 60's when their kids are still at home? (no offense to any reader to which this applies!) We are so excited! So you think it's a boy? You're probably right. You are very intuitive about your kids!

Jolene and Ty said...

Hey congrats!

Nielson News said...

Congrats you guys!! That is great news!! I hope everything goes smoothly!! We miss living next to you. I can't believe how big the kids are! Hope things are well!!

Anonymous said...

Aww congrats! Love it! Come out to Colorado again, I still haven't met miss Natalie yet, and I'm family! :(

Malorie Marini