
Stephanie I know how much you LOVE it when people do their baby girls hair like this so I did it just for you! It's also the ONLY thing I can do with her hair so I will do it all the time until I can do ANYTHING else, that way no one will call her a boy anymore.
Natalie is getting so big walking everywhere. She loves to have a bag of cereal or raisins and totes it all over the house eating it like the BIG girl she is. She also just discovered PB & J sandwiches which she is absolutely in love with.
Love and see you soon!
1 comment:
I think that is just te meanest thing you can do to your child. That and those ugly hair bands with the bows and flowers as big or bigger than their heads.
That's my story and I am sticking to it!!!
Post a Comment