Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Natalie




Happy Birthday Baby Girl! The day started off at Denny's! Where Natalie ate lots of pancakes and fruit. She also danced to the music they were playing.

This year has gone by so fast. I hope you had a great day Baby Girl and I hope you know that your whole family loves you soooo much.


3 comments:

Casie said...

I was hoping you'd get to do something fun for Nat's first birthday. She is so cute. Happy Birthday, Nat-bug! Merry Christmas, Larsen family! We will miss hearing singing this year.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sweet girl. I should have called. You could have at least held up the phone and I could have said happy birthday. Oh well, one-year-olds don't care. Right?

I hope you guys had a special day together. She's getting so big!. Can't wait to see her again soon.

Love to all,
J4

luke and kourt said...

Your guys kiddos are getting so big! They are just so cute! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!