Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cutie Pie's

Caleb and Natalie were laughing really hard in the living room and when I went in there I found Caleb picking her up over and over again. He'd only do it once for me on camera though.



Here's some cute pictures of Natalie.

3 comments:

Casie said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! I love those pics of Natalie. That's the first time I have seen any Josh in her. Don't worry, I think she'll pull through it though, haha. Just kidding, Joshy! Love you guys!

Steph said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Natalie is getting. This year has just flown by... It makes me wonder what Kat would be doing and who she would look like (and that is a good thing, really!). Good memories!!

((HUGS))
Steph

Casie said...

k christy, help me out. i am trying to upload a background that has three columns like yours. i have it uploaded, but it won't let me drag items over to make a third column...i'm obviously doing something wrong. will you explain to me how you put items into all three columns? thanks!