Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Caleb turned 2 last Thursday. It's crazy to think that two years ago I had my first baby! Man time flies by. Well, even though Caleb will not remember anything about that day we had a bunch of his friends over for a bike party. They rode outside for about an hour then we had lunch ( a healthy meal of chocolate b-day cupcakes) and then took naps! Yea for Mommy!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!!!!!!
Love that little guy.

Hugs n' loves!
J4

Casie said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! Brig is one on Thursday, any good advice for the next step? By the way, I love the family picture. Adorable!

Steph said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Caleb dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be, a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from me!!!

xoxo,
Jacquie & Emily (and fam)

P.S. Love the new family pic