Friday, March 28, 2008

Who do I look like?

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Geneology - Family history




MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Free genealogy - Geneology

5 comments:

jennie said...

I'm confused. That is a darling little device but is it just to look at or are you supposed to be able to "vote"? Anyways, I think Caleb looks like Josh and Natalie looks like Christy. Both of them are little dolls anyways.

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

LOL. you don't vote on it, it's a website that I found through my sister and you put your pictures in and it has face recognition technology and it scans the faces and tells you who the child looks like more. P.S I agree with you I think Caleb looks just like Josh, and I think Natalie looks just like Caleb!

Callie Hansen said...

I have to agree with Jennie - Caleb looks like Josh and Natalie like Christy. They are both darling. I enjoy your blog! Hope you guys are doing well. You need to put a pic up of Anastasia! Who does she look like? j/k. Luvs, Callie

Casie said...

I agree with the abovely stated. Caleb is totally his dad and Nat is totally her mom! My grandma was asking how you guys were, so I showed her your blog and she thought you all are so cute! And she just can't believe this "internet stuff". Old people are so funny! Hey, I saw Bryce on Saturday, too, but April had to work. I told him that he needs to go down to Cedar or St. George and then the six of us could go on a big dinner outting - kids and all. I'll work on B if you work on April, what do ya think? I think it would be SO much fun.

Casie said...

Hey Christy, I double tagged you for Bag Tag and ABC tag. Check my blog for the details. Have fun doing it - when you get the chance, you crazy lady! :)